Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Day With Love .

Went out from Murni1 , walked to the gate and waited for a shuttle bus . :))
Then , went to KTM Serdang and waited for a train . For the second trip then we can entered the train .
Too packed ! Haha .

Reached MID VALLEY , then I , Aiza and Ieda straight away to the COTTON ON . Where the place I love so muchh . Heeee (: . Ahha , everything that I want inside . So I just bought 3 clothes , a sandal , and a bag . Oooemmjaay ! All out babehh . Hahaha .

Feel so happy and glad because all I want I'd found . Accompany aiza to buy her shoes . Satisfied with what we got todaayy ! Yihaaaa . (: It's fun . Thanks buddies . (:



Aiza and Haleeda . (:


Aiman Suhailah .



p/s : perempuan memang pantang laaaa kalau tak shopping . haha (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.