Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Never Knew I Needed you :)

Nobody knows who will they meet , who will they be friends with , who will LIGHT UP their life besides of their parents .

SAME GOES TO ME :)

My life full of surprises , I never expect that I will meet a person that could LOVE me , CARE of me , CONCERN , and every types of my dream man , he has 

The best thing I never knew I NEEDED YOU.
Maybe somebody who doesn't know what in my heart says or what my mind thinking will say that 'err, every person who in love will say this'.

Sorry , maybe that sentence for some person who don't take seriously in their relationship , BUT I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Maybe I am too young to plan about this , but it doesn't WRONG. Every person has their own life. Am I right ? I know majority will say YES.

Maybe who had knew me for a long time will say that I had changed. Yes , before he came to my life, 

I NEVER TAKE RELATIONSHIP SERIOUSLY.
I'M JUST PLAY AROUND WITH MY OWN FEELS
I CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE.
I NEVER THOUGHT TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.
AND
I NEVER LOVE PEOPLE SINCERELY.

Yet, I just play aorund with love. Ahha , fool i think.

But, with him *AZRINAQIUDDIN* , I am really serious. I hope he too.


SOME WORDS FOR HIM 

AzriNaqiuddin,
Maybe what we had went through together within this nearly 7 months doesnot really challenging yet , maybe there will be a lot of obstacles in front of us. I hope you dare to go through all the obstacles in front of us that more challenging with me with all of patience we have. Err , you will fly to Mesir and I will stay in Malaysia. Just pretend that you still in Malaysia. To stop my heart from crying to be alone here. With no message alerts on phone anymore , just FACEBOOK ,and EMAIL. I hope we will always contact eventhough you and I are THOUSANDS MILES AWAY. I LOVE YOU .


Truly with lots of love,
AimanSuhailah :)




p/s : i need you lovey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.