Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 1st year anniversary !

Salaam everyone !
Sedar tak sedar, it's already 9 january 2012. Teeheee.
Kenapa eh dengan tarikh yg so cutee niee. Hahaha ! Actually on this date , me and my Mok Azri ehemehemlaaa, weheee.
Alhamdulillah, after a lot of obstacles we're going through' we can stand til' a year. Alhamdulillah ya Allah.
Ya Allah, Kau perkenankanlah doa hambaMu ini agar kami kekal selamanya ya Allah. :')
Amiin.

Dearest Mok Azri,
i love you more from day to day. i'm so sorry for what i'd done to you. I'm not a perfect person, but i know what we have is completing each other. I want to accept you as who you are but somehow and sometimes i'm quite demanding eh? Hehehe. Sorry lah bro. weheee :p. Mok, do you want to know what happened on 8th jan? Kan ke tu a day before our anniversary kan? I can't BBM you Mok, i taksuka bila jadi mcmnie :(
Tapi takpelah, dah takde rezeki kan. Let it be memories, pahit sangat for me. Okaylah mok, just want you to know that I love you so much. Take care.

Truly, Aiman.



Call from Mesir, weheee :) Thanks sayaang.

A love notes for you :')






weheeee. :D



Our first date, remember?


Yaaaay ! banyakkan gambaar :p hihi.

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY SAYAAANG . I LOVE YOUUUU.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.