Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today is the day.

Sad, it's hard you know. :'(

Everything went wrong within this week. I can feel the changes. 
Crying, mumbling, ahha, NORMAL.
For me, I am girl / woman to be, and every girl are fragile. 
I can let him go, but it;'s hard. I will go to KLIA to send him before he fly away.
There's a lot of things that I think about. No matter how he tries to convince me, but I don't know it's hard for me to accept that.
Itsokay, still long journey. We may not know, maybe when he there, i'm here, it will be as usual. Normal (:
I like NORMAL. haha.

So, today. 3rd October 2011, Monday, on our 8 months, 3 weeks and 3 days, I will let him go, to let him chase his ambition. It's more important. How we want to have a good life if no effort right. Hmm, insyaAllah.

Please Ya Allah, I'm begging you, don't makes me feel far away from him, pleasee. :(

If I can change everything like Harry Potter, I will do. Have magic to change for sake of goodness. I will do. 
Later, I will update the last picture of us, last picture of us for 2011, because next year he will be back ! I'll wait, PROMISE YOU. :)

Wasalam, preparing myself, Heee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.