Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chipsmore. Heee :)

CHIPSMORE. Kejap ada, kejap takdeee. :D

Fine, for so long I didn't update my BLOG. Haha ! Why ?

As an engineering student, I have a lot of works to do. Of course with pack schedule. Muwahaha !
And know, I'm on my Final Exaaaam. Wooo.
Okay, I had done few papers, ADVANCED CALCULUS AND ANALYTIC GEOMETRY, DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, and CIRCUIT ANALYSIS 1.

But, I still have a paper left, C PROGRAMMING ! Scary you know. Hikhikhik.

Well, after fast track program under SPC Mara that i've going through, now in UNITEN there still like FASTRACK DEGREE? Ohh gilaaaaa.

But, I an grateful to ALLAH because giving me opportunity to having SPC with my course that I love, ENGINEERING :)

Alhamdulillah. Wish me luck for my FINAL and pray for my POINTER too. Hekhekhek. 

Salaam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.