Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I have a dream :)

I have a dream, a song to sing 

To help me cope with anything 
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 
You can take the future even if you fail 


Remember all the words up there? Yes, it's a song that I loved so much from my childhood. :) I love westlife, because every songs have own meaning. For me, every songs have their own meaning, that's why I always live with musics and songs. Hmm, I'm 18th already, so I can make a decision maturely. 

Why in sudden I leave this blog for a long time and came back with those story that look like I am a woman, yet, I am no longer a kids. :) In life, there's a lot of stories, but yesterday, I really learn a new mean of life from two different friends. 

Every things happen for a reason. I hold on strongly to these quotes. It is simple but meaningful. I don't know what's happened to me lately, and yesterday I'm just make a rash decisions. It's true when a sentences say : 'Don't make a decision when you're angry'. It's really true. Yes I know last night I'm wrong, but on the other side also have own fault. We never fought til' become like this. But now, this is our first time quarrel like I had a BIG MISTAKE. We as human beings, why not we just forgiven others? I'm not perfect. But I'm still forgive you :)

Dearest a person who-i-don't-want-to-mention ;
You meant a lot to me. You never do like this to me. I don't know why such a rash decisions you'd made last night. Yet, I'm suffering last night from stoping my tears and I just can redha with what's happen. If this will make you happy, I accept it. I'd forgave you for a long time. I never hold a grunge towards you, because I'm respect you. InsyaAllah, if one day you're realise what actually happens, just accept that I'm no longer in your life, I'm dead maybe. Off your phone doesn't resolve anything. It will make situation become worst. I can think maturely right now. I'm no longer a kids. I accept your decisions. I just accept 'hikmah' one day. And I just want you to know, I'd called you for several times, but you off your phone, that's how rash decision losing you.  Just knowing that I love you.

Truly, me :)

I just pray and pray, hope that Allah will soften your heart for every situation happens. A good father and husband is a man that have highest patience in him. :) That what's makes a man. 
Salaam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Love is when your ready, not because your lonely.